Chapter 75: The Book Candace Was Reading in Chapter 46

Phineas and Ferb does not belong to me.


Candace looks around her room curiously. “Ferb? Have you seen my family portrait? It’s not where I left it.”

Ferb looks at his sister’s messy desk appraisingly, “How can you tell?”

Perry looks up from the book he’s reading. “Maybe Phineas took it?”

“Why would he take mine? We all know he went into his room too.” Candace raises one eyebrow. They had found evidence of rifling through his closet, and the two agents had heard his footsteps upstairs when they were frozen.

The platypus shrugs, “How would I know? But he did come in here. Maybe…” He meets Ferb’s eyes. Maybe he misses you more than the rest of us…

------------------------

“I suppose he could have been affected by a mind-control device, if he was feeling over confident in his ability to withstand it.” Nicolas squints into the flashlight being aimed at his face by Ferb. “You know, you could put that down.”

The inventor shakes his head. “Phineas told me that you could be kept out of my mind if I shone a bright light into your eyes. I prefer to keep my thoughts to myself.”

Perry chatters. “I wouldn’t actually mind. If it was Phineas.”

Ferb smiles a little, then turns back to Nicolas, “I think you’ve told us all we need to know. Thank-you.”

The platypus electronically handcuffs the man and leads him out of O.W.C.A. When he returns, Perry shudders a little. “Do you really think this was a good idea?”

“Phineas is strong, Perry. He can hold on to his morals.” Ferb looks at a picture of his step-brother sadly. At least, I hope so…

------------------------

“He can read minds?” Zon reads through the information her spies collected about Phineas Flynn. “I wonder why he didn’t tell me about that... Rodney!”

The evil scientist looks up from his work with a start. “What is it, Zon?” He sounds a little annoyed.

She grins, “Call the inventor up to our office. I have a new assignment for him.”

------------------------

“No.” Phineas doesn’t shift away from the girl’s stare. “I can’t.”

She nods to the rabbit, who brings her the ray she originally used to make him evil. “Too bad. You have to.” As the ray hits Phineas in the eyes, he passes out on the floor of her office. “Rodney! Take him to his room.”

When Phineas wakes up, the ray has completely taken over his mind. Or at least, that’s what it seems like. He immediately starts on his new task from the very evil Zon Joshsyn.


Please Comment!

No comments:

Post a Comment