Chapter 71: Cliffhanger

Phineas and Ferb does not belong to me.


Phineas winces, carefully examining the dog. “I may need to tweak the design a bit…”

Pinky yelps as the inventor touches a sensitive area. “You think? Wasn’t that only supposed to freeze the enemies, not burn them?” The dog whimpers.

“Yes… it’s the aiming device that malfunctioned. It’s supposed to go right through the target without harming them, while still freezing the enemy behind them.” Phineas sighs, “Sorry about that, Pinky.”

The dog pulls away sharply. “You keep changing from ‘sorry’ to ‘evil’ and back again. What’s going on?”

The inventor closes the cage door. “The mind-turning device. It’s playing havoc with my inner defense.” He turns away sadly. “Anyway, I am actually sorry.”

-----------------------------------

Jeremy lies down on his bed. “Why would Phineas try to take down Suzy on his own?”

Candace shrugs. “He got tired of waiting. Now my little brother is evil, and there’s nothing I can do to… to… help.”

He stares at the little robotic spy-bug, thinking only about his fiance. “I wish I was there. I shouldn’t have confronted Suzy like that.”

Callie groans as she sits up slowly. “I noticed something about Phineas. Although he wasn’t nice per-say… he was gentle. And how did a genius like Phineas Flynn miss an animal translator in such an obvious place?”

“Maybe the ray only affected him partially?” Jeremy shrugs. “Anyway Candace, I’m sure your step-brother and platypus have a foolproof plan to get him back on our side.”

The girl on the other side of the bug sighs. “They say he might be evil forever.” She sniffs, looking up at the screen sadly. “Rats, I have to go. Said evil person is coming towards your cell.” She pilots the bug back into her invisible crevice in the cell wall.

Phineas glares at the prisoners. “I need you to come with me. Both of you.”

Jeremy raises one eyebrow, “Do you have orders from Suzy?”

“I don’t know who you’re talking about, prisoner.” The -now evil- scientist opens the cell door and puts handcuffs on Jeremy. Picking up Callie, he leads them to the main office. “And yes. Zon did order me to bring you to her.”

----------------------------------

Candace grimaces. “Perry, they’re going into Suzy’s office.”

The platypus groans, “Well, that makes this a little more difficult.”

Ferb raises his eyebrows, “Do we even have a plan at this point?”

“I wouldn’t know.” Candace shrugs. “Anyway, Carl!”

Carl walks in, looking a little frantic. “Has anyone seen Oliver?”

Perry looks up in shock, “Why, is he missing?”

The intern nods. “He went home to go swimming right after he got back from his mission, but I just went there to check on him, and he’s not there!” Oliver is Carl’s pet otter.
-------------------------------

Phineas gasps, “You kidnapped Oliver?” He grins meanly, “Well, if we haven’t thrown them enough plan changes by now this will definitely Throw them off track."

Jeremy looks over at the inventor curiously. It almost sounds like he's not fully evil. Zon doesn't seem to notice, however. "So, I brought you prisoners here to add a second element to our plan." She grins meanly. "Agent P's host family is going to suffer."


Please Comment!

No comments:

Post a Comment